Old Vapor Barrier was inadequate
All this old barrier needed to be removed.
Old dilpidated crawl space
Another shot of what was int he crawl space before we came.
Outdated Sump Pump needs replacing
The old sump was in need of an upgrade.
The fan was doing more harm than good
This fan was letting outdoor air enter the crawl space. Not good!
Before RCS worked their magic
Before we began replacing the old barrier.
The condition of the old crawl space
Another shot of the old crawl space.
As work begins, we gut the Crawlspace
We tore out the old barrier and began replacing it with our proven crawl space barrier system.
RCS installed CleanSpace product
We encapsulated the crawl space from top to bottom.
The CleanSpace liner is extra thick
We installed the CleanSpace barrier to make this crawl space waterproof.
The RCS team custom fit the liner
the CleanSpace Vapor Barrier is custom measured to fit your crawl spaces exact measurements.
Ducts leading to the outside must be closed
We cover and seal all ducts with the CleanSpace Vapor Barrier.
A Radon test for extra saftey!
This home now has a healthy radon level that will last!
CleanSpace Vapor Barrier in Fox Chapel, PA
is always cut and custom fit for the best protection possible
The barrier isn't just laid over the floor
The CleanSpace vapor barrier is placed up the walls for maximum protection.
CleanSpace Vapor Barrier in action!
Another view of the CleanSpace Vapor Barrier installed in this Fox Chapel, PA crawl sapce.
Our Vapor Barrier is very strong
The CleanSpace Vapor Barrier is flat enough and strong enough to walk on, and homeowners can use the space for storage.
CleanSpace Vapor Barrier Top of the Line
Protect your home and crawl space today with a complete Crawl Space Encapsulation with CleanSpace Vapor Barrier!
The old vapor barrier was inadequate
Old barrier wasn't preventing outside air from entering the home.
Exposed Ducts were bad news
These exposed ducts helped carry the radon gas throughout the home.
Radon gas was getting in
Lack of crawl space sealing was letting radon gas into the home.